- Full day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday – 800 leva /400 €/ per month
- Half day from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm, Monday to Friday – 500 leva /250 €/ per month
There is a person on duty from 5:00 to 6:00 pm. Persons on duty could be with Bulgarian language. The duty workers play with the children and take care of them. Until 5:00 pm communication in the kindergarten is in English.
Subscription is made after filling a contract and paying a deposit amounting to 1 monthly payment.
Full day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday – 900 leva /450 €/ per month.
Suitable for families who travel a lot and their children cannot attend the kindergarten regularly
- For 2nd and 3rd child from one family – 25% discount;
- “Bring a friend” – 5% discount ;
- 3 months payment – 6% discount;
- 6 months payment – 12% discount.
- Educational curriculum in an English speaking environment;
- Enrollment in second foreign language class by request: German, Spanish;
- Medical care;
- Additional music, art, theatre, sports (yoga, judo, break dance), social-communication lessons;
- Periodic consultations with our psychologist, speech-therapist and pediatrician;
- Duty hour between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
price does not include:
- Food – for which we can offer the following options:
- Food from bio children kitchen “ZeLeo” – 3,50 Euro/ 7 leva per day;
- Food prepared by the parents will be accepted only for the first group or for children with allergies.
- Transport – 220 leva /110 Euro per month;
- School books, activity books, materials – 50 Euro/ 100 leva – annual fee
- Additional activities – after request – swimming, tennis, football, sport gymnastics, dances, piano and drums lessons etc;
- Summer and Winter camps.
You can pay cash or through bank account every month between the 1st and 5th day of the month.
The nursery/ kindergarten is closed for the first two weeks of August every year for maintenance. The summer vacation for 2019 will be from 5th August to 16th August.
For this period, the fee is reduced by 200 leva for a full-day subscription and 100 leva for a half-day subscription. We are not working in all official non-working days.
How To Enrol Your Child for Cosmos Kids
Call For Inquiry
00359 884 788 274
Mail For Inquiry
Arrange a meeting by phone or email. You are welcome to visit the kindergarten, to meet our Manager and the team.
Sign a contract, a registration form, declarations and deposit payment.
Medical documents needed before start attending the nursery and kindergarten. You will receive a list at the first meeting.
For children that are coming from other kindergartens (3+), a report for social and educational progress is needed.
Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar – a synthetic phonics method of teaching the letter sounds in a way that is fun and multi-sensory, enabling children to become fluent readers.
Extra Curricular Programs
- Sport gymnastics
- Sport camps – surf and ski
- Theatre workshops
- Break dance; Folk dances
- Paints and clay